About Cardiff Metropolitan University
Located in a vibrant European capital city, Cardiff Metropolitan University is a thriving and modern university. Integral to the city of Cardiff for more than 150 years, they continue to invest in their students’ future with a focus on student employability and enhancing the student experience; providing education and training opportunities of the highest quality to students from over 140 countries worldwide.
Cardiff Metropolitan University is made up of five Academic Schools:
Cardiff School of Art & Design
Cardiff School of Education
Cardiff School of Health Science
Cardiff School of Management
Cardiff School of Sport
All the schools specialise in courses that are career orientated and have been designed in conjunction with business and industry. Each school is also heavily involved with research and enterprise activities in their fields and offer thriving study environments for their students. Their academic teams are at the forefront of their fields and are supported in developing their knowledge and skills through the University’s staff review and development scheme.
Why Cardiff Metropolitan University
– The Cardiff School of Sport is a recognised centre of excellence in the UK.
– The Cardiff School of Management offers a wide range of programmes in Accounting, Economics and Finance; Business, Management & Marketing; Computing & Information Systems and Tourism, Hospitality & Events.
– The Cardiff School of Education has an enviable reputation for the excellence of its provision in Teacher Training (Primary and Secondary), Humanities, including English, Creative Writing, and Contemporary Media.
– The Cardiff School of Health Sciences has particular strengths in offering professionally accredited programmes in biomedical science, dental technology, dietetics, environmental health, food science and technology, housing, podiatry, psychology, social work and speech and language therapy.
– The Cardiff School of Art & Design has been at the hub of creativity in Cardiff for over 140 years. This long-established position has enabled the school to develop into a contemporary, dynamic and creative establishment that enjoys a strong position alongside its counterparts across the UK and beyond.
Locations and Addresses:
Location: Cardiff, Wales
Address: Llandaff Campus, Western Avenue, Cardiff, CF5 2YB
Founded in: 1865
Institution type: Public University
Total number of students: 13670 (2015)
Type of accommodation: Off campus and on campus
Contact WhatsApp: (+44) 7956253150