About The Bournemouth and Pool College
– Students are a significant asset to the region. Last year 96% of them went on to either get a job or continue with their studies.
– Academic results are high and continue to improve. In 2013/14 success rate for FE students was 87%, up 8% since 2011.
– Their Apprenticeships training is ranked in the top 30% of colleges. They work with over 2,000 businesses. It means they can provide students with access to training, work experience and real life projects, adding to their CVs.
– In their most recent Ofsted inspection, were rated a ‘Good’ college. Read the report there.
– Their courses reflect current and future jobs needs. They analyse labour market trends and ask businesses to confirm courses and facilities to deliver the knowledge and skills they would expect future employees to possess.
– They are focused on getting their students into their chosen careers. It’s why they were the first in the UK to launch e lab, providing in-house access to work skills training and exclusive jobs that aren’t advertised elsewhere. Every day four students get a job through e lab.
– They are a great place to study. 9/10 students tell us they would recommend The Bournemouth & Poole College to a friend.
– They’re recognised nationally and internationally for the quality of their training. Our students regularly win regional and national skills competitions.
– They are coming to the end of a £28m development in our facilities. Providing students with access to a state of the art learning environment and the latest equipment to train on.
Why The Bournemouth and Pool College
It’s not just A Levels that will get you into university
85,000 students who achieved BTECs got places at universities in 2014.
You don’t have to stay at school until you’re 18
You have to stay in education or training until you’re 18. This can be at school, college or in work based training.
College doesn’t just offer work based courses
The Bournemouth & Poole College has the widest choice of courses in the area, both academic and professional and technical. From Full-Time courses and A Levels, to Apprenticeships and Higher Education.
There are plenty of Apprenticeship opportunities available
An increasing number of local employers are taking on apprentices, and The Bournemouth & Poole College is one of the largest Apprenticeship providers in the UK!
Locations and Addresses:
Bournemouth, UK: Meyrick Road, Bournemouth BH1 3JJ
Founded in: 1913
Institution type: Private
Total number of students: 39400 (2016).
Type of accommodation: Off campus
Contact WhatsApp: (+44) 7956253150