About University of Bedfordshire
At the University of Bedfordshire they have a strong vision for their Centre for Academic Partnerships.
They initiate, develop and sustain high-quality partnerships with regional and national organisations which reflect their own mission and values. Through their partnerships, especially with schools and colleges, they widen participation and access to higher education enabling all young people to aspire to a university education.
Why University of Bedfordshire
There are many reasons why the University of Bedfordshire is a good choice:
– They have six campuses with excellent facilities
– Excellent learning resources with their Bedford campus and Luton campus libraries open 24/7
– First class specialist facilities
– Continued investment and development across all campuses.
– Many of their highly-qualified academic staff have received National Teaching Fellowship Awards
– They continuously review and revise our courses to ensure that they maintain their currency and relevance
– Their courses are designed to integrate the latest theoretical developments in your chosen subject area. Current professional, industry or commercial practices are included in teaching to ensure that you have the knowledge and skills sought by employers or for further study.
– Our research is world-leading research with direct societal, economic and cultural impact
– Many of their courses are accredited by professional bodies such as the Chartered Management Institute, the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants, Qualified Teacher Status, the Health and Care Professionals Council (HCPC) and the Institute of Biomedical Science
– They have a Student Internship Scheme (SIS) designed to develop your skills, enhance your CV and gain real-world experience.
– They have industry links with more than 4,000 organisations including the BBC, TUI and Channel 4.
– Their dedicated Careers and Recruitment Service offers help with CVs, applications, interview preparation, career choice and finding work.
Locations and Addresses:
Bedford, Luton Bedfordshire and Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire, UK: University Square, Luton, Bedfordshire LU1 3JU
502 Avebury Blvd, Milton Keynes MK9 3HS, UK
Founded in: 1882
Institution type: Public University
Total number of students: 15,655 (2014/15).
Type of accommodation: Off campus and on campus
Contact WhatsApp: (+44) 7956253150