About University of Hertfordshire
The University is the UK’s leading business-facing university and an exemplar in the sector. It is innovative and enterprising and challenges individuals and organisations.
Why University of Hertfordshire
– A great location – you will be only 25 minutes by train to central London, and within easy reach of all four of the capital’s international airports. You are guaranteed university accommodation in your first year on an attractive, safe campus that provides a real home from home.
– A modern campus – with the £15m Sports Village, the Forum our 1,500 capacity entertainment venue and brand new accommodation, Hutton Hub and Student Union, the university is a great place to live and study.
– 21st-century study facilities – you will have access to our award-winning Learning Resources Centres, which are widely regarded as the best among UK universities. Cutting-edge facilities within our academic schools include: the Law Court, one of the UK’s best-equipped astronomical observatories, a flight simulator, Formula 1 simulator, wind tunnels, environmental and anechoic chambers, a simulated intensive care unit, mock pharmacy, creative studios and digital workshops. You will also be connected to StudyNet, your online university available 24/7 on the web from any location.
– Employability – your degree studies will provide you with the knowledge, practical skills and experience that employers look for, giving you the best chance of career success. Over 95% per cent of students at the university are in work or further study six months after graduating.
– Teaching excellence – you will enjoy high-quality teaching, which is independently commended by the UK’s Quality Assurance Agency for Higher Education. Many of our degree courses are also accredited by professional bodies.
– Flexible study routes – to help you meet our entry requirements, we offer a range of tailored foundation and preparatory courses. These are designed to improve your English language, develop study skills, and build your subject knowledge, before you start your degree.
– Dedicated International Student Support Team – made up of experienced welfare advisers who can help and advise you on a variety of subjects, including immigration, work permits, and financial and personal matters. They also organise a social programme for international students, which includes trips to other parts of the UK and Europe.
Locations and Addresses:
Hertfordshire, UK: University of Hertfordshire College Lane Hatfield Herts AL10 9AB
Founded in: 1952
Institution type: Public University
Total number of students: 24,880 (2014/15).
Type of accommodation: Off campus and on campus
Contact WhatsApp: (+44) 7956253150