About University of South Wales
The University of South Wales is one of the largest universities in the UK. A course here is more than just a degree. Inside and outside the classroom, we help you achieve your potential professionally and personally.
Work experience and employability are built in to all our courses, and teaching is informed by what happens in the real world, so our students gain essential skills for the workplace. It’s an approach that works – 94% of our graduates are in employment or further study within six months of graduation (HESA Performance Indicator for Employment of Leavers 2013–14).
WhyUniversity of South Wales
There are lots of reasons why so many EU and international students choose the University of South Wales. Here are just a few:
– February and September starts for BA (Hons) Business top-ups as well as many Masters programmes
– One of the top 10 largest universities in the UK
– The largest university in Wales with over 33,000 students
– The UK’s leading university for support (winner of the Times Higher Education Outstanding Support for Students Award 2012)
– Outstanding teaching quality with 12 excellence awards
– 94%* of our graduates are in employment or further study six months after course completion (HESA Performance Indicator for Employment of Leavers 2013/14)
– Scholarships of up to £2,500 per year available to international students
– Students from the European Union may benefit from reduced university fees due to the Welsh Tuition Fee Grant, a number of sports, financial and IT related undergraduate bursaries and scholarships worth up to £1000 as well as a Postgraduate scholarships of up to £1500.
– Courses based on the real world – our links with industry in the UK and overseas mean that our teaching is informed by actual practice. We work closely with employers to help ensure that what you learn meets the demands of the workplace, and regularly update modules to reflect real-life trends
– Low-cost of living (Push.co.uk Cost of Living Survey)
Locations and Addresses:
Wales, UK: Pontypridd, Wales, CF37 1DL
Founded in: 11 April 2013 (origins 1841)
Institution type: Public University
Total number of students: 27,710 (2014/15).
Type of accommodation: Off campus and on campus
Contact WhatsApp: (+44) 7956253150